skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wedding Style Expert
Friday, May 20, 2011
Gown Friday: Marchesa Spring 2012
Ah,
Marchesa
can do no wrong. And this dreamy dress above is my absolute favorite. Gorgeous sweetheart neckline and a fabulous skirt pouf of tulle--so fun!
See you all next week!
{Images:
Marthastewartweddings.com
}
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
What to wear...the Maxi dress
Good morning! Have you ladies bought your maxi dress yet? This is one fashion trend this year that translates so beautifully into weddings...
Board {Bright Geometric}
Today's inspiration is about shapes and bright colors like fuchsia and gold accented by subtler pale pink, yellow, and cream. I have qui...
Weekly Top Five
{1} Jessica + Doug - 100 Layer Cake Love Jessica and Doug's neutral color palette. Plus, tassel escort cards never hurt! This wedding...
Happy birthday to the bird dog, Penny Lane!
A lot of people ask why I named my business Bird Dog Wedding. For two reasons: 1. In hunting (and, no, I'm not an avid hunter by any mea...
Weddings Fresh on Style Me Pretty!
Good morning, ladies! I am so excited and proud to announce that Weddings Fresh is being featured on Style Me Pretty this morning! It...
What to wear...long bridesmaid dresses!
I spotted this gorgeous photo shoot by photographer Jessica Ruisan named, Evening Falls, on The Polka Dot Bride this morning and immediate...
Accolades
Sometimes you just get wrapped up in things! In the midst of buying a home, planning and designing weddings for amazing clients, and just li...
Entwined 2012 {Rehearsal Dinner Invitations}
Remember how we're designing a super cute/colorful/French/boutique-y rehearsal dinner for Annie and Tyler, the winners of the HUGE Entwi...
Gown Friday: Matthew Christopher Spring 2012
Good morning! In my search of some new wedding gowns this week I came across one of the first offerings of the Spring 2012 season! I am so...
Board {Peach Party}
I cannot get peach out of my head! It is the perfect wedding color - no matter rain or shine, spring or winter - beautiful all the time. Doe...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
June
▼
May
J.Crew Swim
What to wear...Elie Tahari Resort 2012
Inspiration Shoot: rPhotography
Gown Friday: Marchesa Spring 2012
What to wear...Bottega Veneta Resort 2012
Inspiration: tabletop
Bountiful Bouquet
Inspiration Shoot: Diana Marie Photography
Gown Friday: BHLDN
Inspiration: tabletop
What to wear...Katie Ermilio
California Wine Country Wedding Shoot
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December