skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wedding Style Expert
Friday, December 10, 2010
Gown Friday: Sarah Seven
Sarah Seven
designs nothing short of pure romance for her brides. She is soo good, ladies!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
What to wear...the Maxi dress
Good morning! Have you ladies bought your maxi dress yet? This is one fashion trend this year that translates so beautifully into weddings...
Board {Bright Geometric}
Today's inspiration is about shapes and bright colors like fuchsia and gold accented by subtler pale pink, yellow, and cream. I have qui...
Weekly Top Five
{1} Jessica + Doug - 100 Layer Cake Love Jessica and Doug's neutral color palette. Plus, tassel escort cards never hurt! This wedding...
What to wear...long bridesmaid dresses!
I spotted this gorgeous photo shoot by photographer Jessica Ruisan named, Evening Falls, on The Polka Dot Bride this morning and immediate...
Happy birthday to the bird dog, Penny Lane!
A lot of people ask why I named my business Bird Dog Wedding. For two reasons: 1. In hunting (and, no, I'm not an avid hunter by any mea...
Entwined 2012 {Rehearsal Dinner Invitations}
Remember how we're designing a super cute/colorful/French/boutique-y rehearsal dinner for Annie and Tyler, the winners of the HUGE Entwi...
Weddings Fresh on Style Me Pretty!
Good morning, ladies! I am so excited and proud to announce that Weddings Fresh is being featured on Style Me Pretty this morning! It...
Accolades
Sometimes you just get wrapped up in things! In the midst of buying a home, planning and designing weddings for amazing clients, and just li...
Color Palette {Navy and Orange}
{Row 1} Necklace , Place Setting , Flowers , Cake {Row 2} Fabric , Bride and Groom , Bridesmaid Dress
Gown Friday: Matthew Christopher Spring 2012
Good morning! In my search of some new wedding gowns this week I came across one of the first offerings of the Spring 2012 season! I am so...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2010
▼
December
Happy New Year!
The Aisle New York!
Merry Christmas!
Inspiration: Christmas tree
What to wear...
Inspiration: Emily Thompson Flowers
Inspiration: Christmas goodies
Gown Friday: Amsale
Paper Installation
What to wear...
Inspiration: Holiday Tabletop
Gown Friday: Sarah Seven
Inspriation: Holiday Tabletop